Parliamentary Standing Committee shocked that GRN by Government and mines
The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Natural Resources says it is shocked that the government has no shares in some mines.
The committee visited three of the Otjozondjupa Region's six mines.
The MP's first visit was to the Cheetah Cement Plant.
90% of Whale Rock Cheetah Cement Factory is owned by two Chinese companies based in the Orient, while the other 10% is owned by a local company.
The mine's General Manager, Yuhui Shao, spoke through an interpreter.